Terms & Conditions MA RA TH ON
- MA RA TH ON: is an online event and an initiative from Maurten AB ("Maurten") and Global Sports Proteam B.V (“NNRT”). The MA RA TH ON takes place on 22-23 May 2021.
- Participant: a natural person who has registered for participation in the MA RA TH ON in a manner that is permitted by NNRT, in consultation with Maurten.
- Agreement: the agreement relating to participation of the Participant in the MA RA TH ON.
- These Terms & Conditions apply to all Agreements.
2. Conditions for participation
- A participant must have reached the minimum age of 18 years to participate in the MA RA TH ON.
- A Participant can only participate in the MA RA TH ON if he has completed an appropriate registration fully and truthfully.
- The Participant must play it safe.
- NNRT expects the Participant to act respectfully at all times. This means, including but not limited, that the Participant is not allowed to damage the property of others and not to leave any rubbish behind and that it is prohibited for the Participant to display or express explicit negative behavior.
- The Participant declares that he is aware of the fact that participation requires good physical and mental health and declares that he meets this requirement and that he has adequately prepared for the MA RA TH ON through training and other means.
- While participating in the MA RA TH ON the Participant must observe the local traffic regulations of the country where he participates in the MA RA TH ON. The Participant must also take all necessary measures and precautions to ensure his own safety and the safety of others.
- The Participant must comply with local COVID-19 rules at all times.
- The use of prohibited substances and/or methods (by law and/or by the WADA-anti doping rules) in relation to the MA RA TH ON is prohibited.
- Participation is at the Participant's own risk.
- NNRT is not liable for any damages, by whatever name, suffered by a Participant as a result of the participation in the MA RA TH ON, unless the damage is a direct consequence of deliberate intent or gross negligence on the part of NNRT. This exclusion of liability also applies to serious damages such as all possible damages resulting from injury or death.
- If, despite the stipulations of sub b of this article, NNRT’s liability for damages suffered by a Participant must be accepted, NNRT’s obligation to reimburse the damages in question remains limited to the amount NNRT’s insurance company will pay in respect of the claim.
- Any cause of action or claim the Participant might have arising out of or relating to these Terms & Conditions or the MA RA TH ON must be commenced within one (1) year after the cause of action accrues, otherwise such cause of action or claim is permanently barred.
- The Participant indemnifies NNRT against liability for damages suffered by third parties as a result of an act or omission relating to the MA RA TH ON that is attributable to a Participant. The Participant must have sufficient insurance to cover the risk of liability for such damages.
- The Participant indemnifies NNRT against liability for damages the Participant could suffer as a result of his participation in the Event, unless such damage is a direct result of deliberate intent or gross negligence attributable to NNRT.
- NNRT is entitled to disqualify a Participant and/or deny a Participant participation in the MA RA TH ON if he does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and/or the Race Rules.
- For reasons of force majeure or unforeseen or special circumstances NNRT can decide to cancel the MA RA TH ON. In that case NNRT is not liable for any costs incurred by the Participant.
- NNRT will determine the results and is entitled to change the result if any inaccuracies have been noted or if the Participant has acted in a way that contravenes these Terms & Conditions and/or the Race Rules.
- In all cases for which these Terms & Conditions do not provide NNRT will make the final decision, in consultation with Maurten.
- Any Agreements entered into between NNRT and the Participant and non-contractual obligations arising out of them or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Dutch law.
- Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms & Conditions or participation in the MA RA TH ON shall be referred to the competent court in the Netherlands.
- Should any provision of this Terms & Conditions be or become invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. In this event, the invalid provision shall be deemed to be replaced by such valid provision, which most approximates the economic purpose of the invalid provision.